IsThereHop? 2018, 30 March until 2 April
IsThereHop? on Social Media and Messenger
Make sure you don't miss anything about the upcoming festival. Follow IsThereHop? on Twitter and Instagram by looking for #istherehop. We also created a little IsThereHop? Facebook Event and we just opened a telegramm channel for IsThereHop?.
BECOME AN ISTHEREHOP? VOLUNTEER
The IsThereHop? festival would not be possible without all the volunteers dedicating their workshop breaks and free time to make IsThereHop? as legendary and as unforgettable as it is. Become part of the team! Before you apply to become an IsThereHop? Volunteer, please read through the Volunteer info.
Registration for workshop passes and party tickets is open. We are looking forward to seeing you soon at IsThereHop? 2018.
There are still 2 - 3 free spots in each of the following workshop options:
- IsThereHop?IsThereHopPlus? Lime Green
- IsThereHop?IsThereHopPlus? Deep Purple
- IsThereHop?IsThereHopPlus? Chocolate Brown
For Followers and Couples:
Spots for couples and single followers are sold out. However, you can still join us:
1. IsThereMonday? (solo): This workshop option takes place on Monday. You work on solo Jazz steps and routins, which will also help you to improve your dancing.
2. Party pass: Enjoy all three parties without having to get up for classes in the morning ;).
3. Waiting List: You can sign up for IsThereHop?/IsThereHopPlus?. If someone else cancels her/his registration, we can move you into the workshop.
The following workshop options are sold out:
IsThereHoeppli? Lime Green, Deep Purple, Chocolate Brown
We are thrilled to announce that Natty Congeroo & the Flames of Rhythm will make us dance at the Friday and Saturday party. On Sunday, we will enjoy the party with Palace Avenue Swing featuring charismatic singer Cherise Adams-Burnett.
DJ Stephan Wuthe is an outstanding DJ, a gentleman and one of the people we wouldn't want to miss at IsThereHop?. We are happy to have him back.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Now that IsThereHop? is coming closer, we want to make sure you have all the infos you need, in order to enjoy the festival to the fullest. So maybe have a look at the following pages: